Mar 1, 2015

Introducing - Dria Jewellery

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to take a little time to dedicate this post to my amazingly talented and wonderful cheer buddy, Shuying! Her recent jewelry start-up venture, driajewellery makes pretty necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets and flower crowns. Its pretty, dainty and oh-so-wearable. She also does custom-made requests like this gorgeous flower crown which I brought with me during my Bangkok trip! Here are some pictures where I was kind of playing around with it. (: 







My darling bearbear judging me while I was snapping all these vain selfie photos. What are ye looking at? (Oooh, that vein at the nose...)

Berry Blooms Statement Flower Crown
Berry Blooms Statement Flower Crown
Image taken from website :D

For Chinese New Year, I had this really cute blue and white ceramic beads earrings ready and specially-made to go with my CNY outfits. They are super gorgeous! <3


Image taken from my Instagram. P.S The necklace is my own

The earrings are soo dainty, right? Heh, told cha!

Anyway, the owner is really attentive to details and puts in a lot of effort into her designs and craft, even right down to the packaging! And she's really friendly too! I just simply had to brag. But trust me, she didn't even ask me to dedicate a post for her, I just really wanted to do this cause the stuff are so preetzzz!

Price range starts from simple earring designs at $8 and up. Custom-made prices will depend on design intricacies and waiting period will be longer as some materials might need to be pre-ordered. 

So for those of you who are looking for some unique wearable arm and ear candies, do not hesitate to check her website and follow her Instagram pictures!

Website: driajewellery.storenvy.com 
Instagram: @driajewellery 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/driajewellery
For enquiries: driajewellery@gmail.com 

And just for fun, here's one of the pictures of my #ootd on first day of Chinese New Year. (:



Hope y'all had a great time eating awesome CNY goodies and getting tons of red packet money! Stay 羊 and beautiful, everyone! (:

xx
Loves,
Nices 

No comments:

Post a Comment