Feb 11, 2016

Introducing- My Happy Pills (Part II)

So I promised a follow-up post on the other health and beauty supplements that I have tried. Without further ado, here are the remaining products:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Disclaimer: I am not a certified dietitian or nutritionist. Whatever opinions I have are purely pertaining to my own, personal experiences. Of course, that does not mean I am not accountable or responsible for what I have to say hereinafter. In summary, be a responsible and discernible reader. These are MY opinions and views, it is entirely up to your discretion to decipher what is note-worthy and what should/should not be taken into consideration. **

*** This blogpost is done earlier on Wednesday, 10th Feb 2016 and posted today ***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 X50 GREEN TEA TEATOX ENERGY DRINK 



Description:
All natural, gluten-free, contains essential amino acids & electrolytes.
Contains Vitamin C
Each serve packs the polyphenol equivalent of 20 cups of regular green tea
No preservatives, artificial flavouring & colouring
Australian-based brand (Not sold in Singapore YET!)
Flavours: Original, Raspberry, Tropical, Mango, Pina Colada, Iced Coffee, Chocolate
Comes with Accelerated Weight Loss Programme 
More info at the Aussie website here.
More reviews about the product here.

Instructions:
Pour sachet into 500-700ml of iced water/water at room temperature (based on preference) and drink throughout the day daily. 
1 sachet for weight maintenance, 2 sachets for weight loss.
NOT to replace any meals. 
Reach for the bottle throughout the day whenever you feel thirsty. 
In addition, follow the accelerated weight loss programme for better results.





Personal Opinion:
If you happened to chance upon a certain X100 Green Tea teatox, please note that ITS A FAKE. Only Tribeca Health sells the authentic X50 Green Tea teatox and is known to be effective. X100 rides on the coattails of X50's popularity, but has not proven any results. So, beware if you see such products on the market! 

When I was first introduced to X50 by a sales promoter while shopping in Perth, Australia, I drank their samples and found it yummy and refreshing. What attracted me mostly was that unlike most teatox which needed to be drunk hot or served warm, this teatox could be drunk chilled or at room temperature! This meant I need not carry a freaking hot tumbler wherever I go. Also, I could sip it slowly throughout the day, unlike other teatox whereby you simply drink it up in a few gulps on the spot. Furthermore, their flavours are pretty awesome! I particularly like the raspberry and tropical flavour. Some of my friends tried it as well, and they too like those flavours! The Original flavour had a weird aftertaste to it, in my opinion. The saleslady said some people were able to taste it, while others, including herself, weren't able to. So are you one of them who could or couldn't? Gotta try 'em to find out, I guess haha :D

Again, the golden question is, does it help to lose weight? I would say from my viewpoint, it did help me to lose 1-2kg (as I only tried for about 2 weeks). This was also accompanied with me taking the Green Coffee capsules, eating foods in moderation and exercising regularly (refer to Part I about my lifestyle). Furthermore, it did to a certain extent, prevent me from reaching for a sugary drink as this teatox has a taste that is sweet and refreshing enough. The down side to it is that this drink made me pee a lot. I guess its because I drank at least 2 bottles (The size of the PINK bottle in the pictures) daily, refilling it constantly when it is half-full so that the "essence" of the X50 is still within the bottle, only diluted.  Some of my friends did try it and said that it didn't work. However, I feel that it was because they only bought a week's supply and also, they failed to make major changes to their eating habits. I believe this X50 Green Tea Teatox needs to be taken for at least 3 weeks to a month before visible results are seen! Again, I MUST emphasise the importance of eating the right type of foods and everything in moderation! Thankfully, this X50 has an accelerated weight loss programme booklet which shows you exactly what kind of foods to eat for every meal for a period of 10 days! 

Okay, I know this sounds like a promotion/advertorial, but whatever I mentioned above is true, in my opinion! Also, I really like the accelerated weight loss programme, not because I followed it strictly, as I have mentioned before I do not intend to lose a lot of weight, but because the manual really taught me a thing or two about meal-prepping and gave me some ideas of what to eat for a clean and yet, hearty breakfast! So YES, I'm recommending it to you guys because if it ain't good, I wouldn't even type a buncha words for it!



Where to get it:
I have a few instock up on my Carousell @nicesgjy, which I got from a personal contact of mine - an Aussie dealer. This brand is currently only based in Australia, and hasnt been franchised yet, to Singapore. I do have samples, which you can purchase first (1-2weeks depending if you drink 1 or 2 sachets per day) and see which flavours you like, before getting the entire box! So get it while stocks last! 


#5 CAFE SKIN SCRUB 



Description:
Target Cellulite, stretch marks & skin imperfections
100 % Natural
Coffee Arabica; Made in Australia 

Instructions: 
Best to scrub in the shower when skin is damp. However, turn the water off before you begin. Take a few handfuls and scrub in a circular motions into your skin concentrating on problem areas. Let your skin absorb the oils for 5 minutes before rinsing off. Repeat twice a week or when necessary. 



Personal Opinion:
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! The coffee powder is sooo soft, moist and the aroma is sooo rich! When I first opened it, the chunks of coffee felt soft and velvety. It was rough when I applied it to my skin, but after showering, the area which I applied it to felt so smooth! This is because the oils have been absorbed into my skin! 

I first saw it in the chemist store while shopping in Perth, Australia and I bought it. The packaging was kinda cute (yes, I bought it for superficial reasons hahaha) but I was mostly curious what did a coffee skin scrub look like and whether it was effective. So, I tried it and no regrets! While the packaging itself is cute, its a bane to scoop it out during bathtime when your hands are wet and you do not want to dirty, or add extra moisture, to the coffee powder. I suggest a mini scoop or if you are lazy, like me, make sure to dry your bare hands properly in the midst of your bath before you scoop the powder up! The golden question is, does it really help to combat cellulite, stretch marks & skin imperfections, as stated in the description? To be honest, I dont have any stretch marks so I'm not sure if it works for that. For cellulite, it works to a certain extent. I have some on my upper right thigh and I used the powder on them. After 2 weeks, I did see the marks lightened. However, I feel the application of this powder has to be done conscientiously and consistently (as stated on instructions, 2 times per week!), if not, it wont work on your cellulite! As for skin imperfections, well... it did leave my skin feeling smooth and velvety! Give it a try if you happen to chance upon this product! :D



Where to get it:
I'm not too sure if Singapore has this product as I did not see it anywhere in our local drugstores. I got it in Aussie! If you are keen, you can head over to my Carousell @nicesgjy to get it! I only have one instock though, so hurry get it before someone else does! 


As promised, my 2016 CNY OOTD (Day 1)!! Really looovee this cheongsam, its so pretty! And yep, I'm a sucker for Cheongsam when it comes to Chinese New Year. Next to collecting angpows and eating CNY goodies, its the perfect excuse to wear this gorgeous thing! 


And with that, I have successfully concluded my recommended list of happy pills! Feel free to drop by my Carousell to take a look. Also, you can drop me an email if you have any enquiries! 


xx
Loves,
Nices 

No comments:

Post a Comment